Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Challenge Day 7

My favorite movies:

The acting isnt great but its one of those movies that you can watch over and over again. When I was little, I wanted to do ballet, but I was too busy with other things, so I think that has something to do with my draw to this movie.

I could watch this movie any day of the year. Its probably my favorite movie, and I can quote most of it. :)


My favorite disney movie. When I was 5 I tried to put my Sleeping Beauty on Beta in our VHS player and realized it didnt fit. I was heartbroken, like for real tears and all. I remember that day clearly to this day. My husband bought me it on DVD about 3 Christmas' ago so I could own it forever <3

0 comments:

web page design

Voting