Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Challenge Day 4

Meet my parents...Shannon and Larry. A Michigan girl met a Arizona boy in the Air Force at the age of 18. Dated just 3 months before my dad realized he needed to have her around forever. They will celebrate their 42nd wedding anniversary this month...the 15th (the Ides of March). They look so in love, don't they?

Oh my, what an inspiration for their children. Their love for each other has surpassed so many obstacles and bumps in the road its not even funny, but they still came out on the other side. I aspire to have a marriage like theirs...which should be easy since I married a man like my father.

One day, one of my siblings said "Wow, mom, you used to be so pretty!" My Dad responded, while sitting in his recliner watching the game, "She still is." I love them...for loving me and loving each other.

0 comments:

web page design

Voting