Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Challenge Day 5: Siblings




These are my sisters and brother. Mess with one bean and you mess with the whole burrito! :) We love each other dearly and would defend each other to the death. What a great family to be apart of!




This is my oldest sister Nikki. She is 11 years older than me, and until I was in my 20s, we never really clicked. She was my older sister and I was just not up to her maturity level. She cleaned my diapers and used to pick my brother and I up from school. She is one of my best friends nowadays and is a beautiful person inside and out. She has a beautiful little girl Makayla (above) and a handsome little man Memphis (with Keyser above...watch out in 16 years!). She is very smart and very driven, quiet and contemplative, but knows how to have fun! She is also my hairstylist (she graduates Paul Mitchell School in December!! :)




This is my sister Jen. She is my 2nd oldest sibling and is 6 1/2 years older than me. We had the same bond as my other sister until I was 18 and then we moved in together in an apartment in Lexington, Ky. From then, we because fast friends. She is super duper energetic and fun, wild and a bit crazy, and a power shopper :) She has 2 adorable children, Hayden and Bailey (that pretty girl above :)

This is Joey, my slightly older brother. Hes only 17 months older than me, because well, I was an Uh-Oh ;) To say we fought when we were growing up would be a huge understatement. We fought bad, and it usually ended in tears. Sigh...look how far we've come :) Joey is talkative, funny, and has an amazingly extensive vocabulary. He is also a nursing student, like myself, so we can vent to each other about that. Hes a home body who I think could spend 16 hours a day in bed, but he usually gets what he needs to get done...usually :)

Love my sisters and brother...they are definitely my best friends.



These are all my adorable nieces and nephews...minus Memphis.

0 comments:

web page design

Voting