Call this my virtual Christmas card! :)
I have absolutely no idea why I haven't updated this thing earlier, or in any time during the last 2 + months, but alas, I will just say I have been busy! :)
This is it for now, since it is Christmas Eve, but one New Years Resolution I plan to keep is updating this more...since I remembered why I started it in the first place! Chronicling my sons life...because you wouldn't believe the stuff that slips right past you! So plan to see me more starting January 1st...that is if I still even have people who read this :)
Merry Christmas to everyone and their families!
Friday, December 24, 2010
Posted by Chelsey at 4:32 AM
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Posted by Chelsey at 4:49 AM
Thursday, September 16, 2010
First, the exciting news!
My big sister, Nikki, is having her baby boy, Memphis, today via c-section. We are all so excited to welcome her little man into our family and I cannot wait to meet my new nephew. This also works to curb my baby fever for at least another year, which is good, because the hubs and I have decided not to have another one until I am out of nursing school which is, at the least, 20 months away. I have to finish, but I have been itching for another one :)
On to exciting deals! I recently had my 2nd huge consignment sale experience, and it did not disappoint! I got 4 jeans (all Gap, or Gymboree), 1 fleece "outfit" from Old Navy, another Old Navy fleece half zip, a pair of brand new tennis shoes ($2!!), 4 pairs of jammies, and 6 shirts (also all Old Navy, Gap, or Children's Place) for the grand total of.....$47 buckeroos! Thats 18 freaking BRAND NAME items for dirt cheap! I am going back on next Wednesday to another KidStuff Sale to get some 24 month stuff, because my kid is a beast, and I know 18 months won't last all winter, especially since he is already in 18 months!
Here's my loot...and some other pics thrown in :)
This was just too sweet not to share, but my husband is going to kill me. I'll take that risk :) HUSBAND NOTE: I "broke into" your blog and edited this only because you told me you'd never display it. Love you.
We love hoodie season...too bad it was just 2 days worth!
Love baby jeans!
We also love us some jammies!
Posted by Chelsey at 8:02 AM
Monday, September 6, 2010
Before I was a Mom
I made and ate hot meals.
I had unstained clothing.
I had quiet conversations on the phone.
Before I was a Mom,
I slept as late as I wanted
And never worried about how late I got into bed.
I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday.
Before I was Mom
I cleaned my house each day.
I never tripped over toys or forgot words of lullabies.
Before I was a Mom
I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.
I never thought about immunizations.
Before I was a Mom
I had never been puked on
Or pinched by tiny fingers
Before I was a Mom
I had complete control of:
And my mind.
I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom
I never held down a screaming child
So that doctors could do tests
Or give shots.
I never looked into teary eyes and cried.
I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.
Before I was a Mom
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces
When I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew that something so small
Could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.
I didn't know that bond between a Mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small
Could make me feel so important.
Before I was a Mom
I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay
I had never known the warmth
Or the satisfaction of being a Mom.
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.
Never knew my "type" would be short, bald, and handsome. :)
Posted by Chelsey at 9:14 PM
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Time just flies when you are so busy! This is not a good thing for a momma who has precious time to spend with her baby who is trying to become a toddler on her :( Between crazy work schedules and school 2 nights a week, I feel like I barely get time with my boys at home. I do take full advantage of the time I get on my days off though, and I am not sure I get off the floor with my boy until I go back to work! He is just too much fun to be spending all this time away from him! I just have to remind myself that its making momma a better person in the end, with school and all, so it kind of helps me along.
Okay enough for my pity party (table for one, please!) :) My Boy is 10 MONTHS!! When the heck did that happen?!?! He is EVERYWHERE! I have been slowing replacing his nicknames that we usually call him with Monster, because well, thats what he is! But the good kind, you know, I'd hate to scar my kid :) He is into everything! We can barely keep up! He also is more of a cuddler now, which is odd, but I'm not complaining! He has always been too curious to just cuddle, but now he lays his head on my shoulder and wants to give hugs. This just makes my day :)
At 10 months, Keyser Boy:
~ WALKS! Not just a few steps, but all around the house. He only crawls if he falls down, and then he is just crawling to the closest place to help himself back up! We are working on him being able to get up on his own.
~ Sleeps like a champ, thank goodness! He consistently sleeps about 11 1/2 to 12 hours every night. 7:30pm to 7:30 am
~ Can say Dad, DaDa, Dog, Bat (this is new from last night!), Hi, and what sounds like Yeah. Still no Momma or even just mom. Whenever I ask he says Dad. Stinker.
~ We play a game called "I'm gonna get you". Funny thing is, we are coming to get him, and hes sticking his arms out acting like he is going to get us! We collide into a fit of giggles :)
~ Thanks to table food, his poops have become dis.gust.ing. Hey, I want to record EVERYTHING right? :)
~ Speaking of food, there isn't anything this kid won't eat. That include specks of stuff on the floor and the dog food ;) This really has only happened once, I promise! His homemade favorites are PIZZA! (well, this isn't homemade), carrots, broccoli, chicken quesadillas, corn, cheeseburgers, and spaghetti. Hes not too fond of cheese (this kid must not be mine! :) and green beans.
~ Travis asks him to be a "Tough Guy" and he growls. Its freaking adorable.
~ Hes really good at our "question game". I ask him where something is and he looks at it or goes and gets it. He surprises me a lot with what he knows!
~ Keyser is just as sweet as can be and is really start to have a little personality. He is becoming a bit of a Daddy's boy, but I guess I'll allow him that...he spent most of his life as a Momma's Boy. I know he'll cross back over to the good side soon enough :) (Just kidding my Love!)
We love you Keyser Boy! You are the light that fills our whole life! Thanks for keeping us on our toes...with you so active, momma has lost 5 lbs! I appreciate it! :)
Tuckered out at Aunt Nikki's Baby Shower!
Kickin' it Pre-School
I'm in the Double Digits!
Pizza night is a good night in our home! Daddy is usually just as happy :)
Posted by Chelsey at 4:33 AM
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Yep, thats right, Keyser Boy is 9 months old...well about 2 weeks ago :)
He is constantly coming up with new and funny things, and to say he keeps us on our toes is a big understatement! He has no fear and is literally a monster (in all definitions of the word) and he makes our lives a brighter and happier place to be in.
At 9 months, Keyser Boy:
~Crawls at a lightning pace, often making it across a room in about .001 seconds.
~Has made attempts at walking, even taking his First, Official, Non-Supported Steps on 08-04-10. He has gone on to make more attempts since then. We are so proud and so scared at the same time :)
~Has this funny thing he does, while walking along the chaise lounge, he sort of goes over to the dogs and then "super cruises" his way around to the other side, like he is running away. Then he laughs and laughs. Its ADORABLE!
~Keyser and his Daddy play a growling game and it can go on forever! Daddy growls, then Keyser, then daddy, then Keyser...so on and so forth. When I try to do it, he says "Da"...stinker!
~Is pretty much completely on finger/table food. Syonara baby food jars! I made his baby food up until we started meats, and then I went to jars for the last month. That stuff is expensive!! So happy that he now eats what we eat. Newest additions: Cheerios, graham crackers, pizza (bad mommy!), pick up raviolis, grapes cut in 1/4s, and shredded chicken. We will try cheeseburgers tonight!
~Will not say momma and laughs at me usually when I try. Still says "Dada", "Baba", and what I swear is "Dog". I will say "Say Dog" and he repeats something that sounds like it, and I am sure its what he is saying. Now if he would only appease me, I would be happy :)
~Speaking of speaking, Keyser has also "gotten" what we say to him. If I ask him "Where's Daddy" he will look at him, and same goes for me and the dogs. We are working on other things in the house now.
~Is a chunker at 22lbs 4 oz, and is 29 3/8 inches long. That's the 75% and 85% percentiles, respectively :)
~Also, we are starting to try and ditch the bottles, with at least one or two bottles replaced by sippies a day. Also, he is down to 3 nursing sessions a day: morning, after work, and before bed. Will wean by 12 months.
~And last but most definitely not least, he SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes, it needs that many exclamation points!) He was waking anywhere from 1-3 times a night still and I would nurse him back to bed because nothing else would calm him. Asked the Doc about this at his 9 month check up and she told me he was a "trained eater"...basically I have trained him to wake for food. Well, she told us to use a Cry It Out method, and even though I had in the past, I was always a wimp and gave in. Well, I stuck to my guns and did it all night the first night, even after 4 bouts of crying through the night, and wouldn't you know it, the very next night, DAY 2!, he slept through the night! So now, I have had 2 blissful weeks of at least 8 solid hours of sleep! I am still tired, but I think that's the story of my life :)
Well, that's all I will bore you with for now...My goal is a next post all about my plans for Keyser's First Birthday Party: A Dr. Seuss Theme!! I have so many plans and need to write them out!
Now on to the last month in picture form :)
Mmm, Cheese :)
Happy 4th of July!
Momma and Me...hot summer day!
Big Boy car seat
Posted by Chelsey at 12:22 PM
Friday, July 2, 2010
8 whole months have passed and it has been some heck of a ride! Keyser is one crazy boy these days, with crawling, climbing, pulling up, and being his normal, adorable self, and momma and daddy are having the times of our lives. I have always been exhausted at the end of the day, but my oh my, these days its ten times worse! I am constantly on the floor with him keeping him out of trouble or nursing a bonked noggin' that I am not sure how he does it all day long! I wish I could just bottle a tenth of his energy :)
At 8 months, Keyser:
~ Can crawl like a mad man!
~ Pulls up on EVERYTHING!...he will be walking soon, this I am sure of.
~ Says Da-Da and Ba-Ba...but only knows the word Da-Da belongs to Daddy.
~ Waves bye bye and bangs his hands on the highchair when you are taking too long with his food ;)
~ Sleeps so-so. He likes to get up for an hour in the middle of the night...to, um, party? I am not sure why and we are trying to break this! Momma needs her sleep. Otherwise, he wakes about 1 or maybe 2 times still.
~ Still nurses...but is losing interest. I am sadly in the process of slow weaning which may take a few months. I think I may keep the morning feed, and possibly the evening feed maybe until 12 months. I didnt think I would have ever made it this far and I am proud of what I have accomplished.
~Continues to eat me out of house and home. He eats sooooo much! I have no idea where he puts it! We are starting "finger foods" now.
~ Has 8 freaking teeth! I guess one for every month?!?! He has only bit me 3 times while nursing...*knock on wood* :)
~ He is still the same adorable, bald, smiley, blue eye boy we know and love :)
We love our Keyser boy more than anything. Its amazing how one little bald dude can make you so happy at the end of a long crappy day. I find myself speeding home from work to get to him faster. He makes us so utterly happy its ridiculous!
Now on to the cuteness :)
He fed him self :)
2 a.m. wakeup :/
Momma dressed me in this U of L shirt even though Kentucky Blue is more my color, clearly. Its okay, its best to keep her happy :)
Posted by Chelsey at 5:38 PM
Friday, June 18, 2010
Well, I had a video, but its not working so I will get one on later...hopefully of all of his recent accomplishments :)
I am soo proud of my boog :) He is a crawling machine!
He started last Friday and oh my, what a difference a week makes! He is all over now, does the traditional crawl around the carpet and when he moves to the kitchen tile, he does a sort of side scoot...soo cute :)
He is also pulling up onto everything! And even cruises along the couch a little :)
Also...he waves bye bye! Its more of a 'look at the hand and wave bye bye to myself' sort of deal, but he gets it!
So many milestones so quickly...I am afraid to ask whats next! I am so proud its almost ridiculous!
Posted by Chelsey at 7:37 AM
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
These are from his 6 month pro pics. He took them with his cousins :) I will get more on Thursday...stay tuned :)
Where oh where does the time go? Right out the window (along with my newborn!) apparently :)
Keyser Boy is turning into a regular ol' little boy! Its crazy and making momma a bit weepy honestly :( He is no longer the little baby who wants to cuddle and looks into my eyes with amazement. He doesnt take any time to touch my face anymore...although he still LOVES to pull my hair :) He is also eating with lightning speed and no longer lingers for comfort...
Sigh...Well, with sad times come happy times, and let me tell you, we have some great happy times!!
At 7 months, Keyser Boy:
- wiggles out of our arms ALL.THE.TIME! He never wants to be held (unless he is eating) and he always is on the go.
- Doesnt yet crawl but he rocks back and forth and will move his legs forward but hasnt gotten the arms yet. He is pretty close and I say within the next few weeks he will "get it". In the mean time, he is soo frustrated!
- Eats like hes never seen food before! The other day he ate not one, but 2 big jars of fruit for lunch and then proceeded to eat a biter biscuit. Hes going to be eating me out of house and home when he becomes a teenager that I am sure of!!
- Doesnt yet "talk" but definitely copies momma when I make shrieking noises and will respond to his name, unless he is being stubborn like Daddy...which is a lot :)
- Gets bored super duper easily.
- Is a giggle box when we bite him. I am not talking about love bites...I mean hardcore nibbling on his chubby arms :)
- Is now in 12 months clothes...all of 2 months after he got into 9 month clothes. Sigh.
- Still breastfeeds 5-6 times a day and gets formula about 2 times a day. I dont plan on weaning until he is ready...I had a 3 month goal (smashed it :), a 6 month goal (smashed it :), a 9 month goal (in progress) and will probably go until 12 months. Formula is expensive! All of this with my low supply too...Goo me :) (sorry, tooting my own horn here :)
- Sleeps pretty much through the night, with 1 or 2 wakeups over a 11 hours time span. NEVER thought I would see the day!!
- Has six...yes SIX!, teeth! 2 on bottom, 4 up top!
- went to the pool first time on Saturday. Loved it! Momma didnt get any pics though, I was too excited he was loving it :)
- Still amazing in every.single.way :)
We love you "boog". Momma and Daddy are so freaking smitten with you :)
Posted by Chelsey at 9:00 AM
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I promised my husband I wouldn't get too mushy with this. But seeing as he is the love of my life, I won't make any promises. Instead of writing a gushy, gag inducing love letter to him in honor of our anniversary, I thought I would make a top 20 reasons (if I can cap it at that!) of why I love him so much. Here goes nothing!
My love, I love you so much because (in sort of random order):
1. You love me unconditionally; sweats, no makeup, hair a mess, and all. You actually like me better that way, and I love you even more for that.
2. You are an amazing father. You light up when Keyser comes in the room. I love watching your face when this happens.
3. You tell me I am a great mom. In your words, "The best mommy ever." You have no idea how much this means to me.
4. You kill the spiders for me. And *rarely* try to fake throw them at me :)
5. You sat in the hospital waiting room for me recently, with a fussy butt baby, and let me have my last moments with my grandma. We spent over 10 hours there and you never made so much of a peep to want to leave. You were so awesome that day, I will appreciate it forever.
6. You make the sweetest homemade presents, songs, dances, etc. I love when a special event comes up because I never know what to expect. You are adorable!
7. You take care of all the money because I am horrible at it. 'Nuf said.
8. You inspire me to be the best...school, life, with us.
9. Even though I really don't like your wrestling DVD hobby, I love that you are so passionate about something fun for you. I wish I could have a hobby I loved to do! (Shopping doesn't count :)
10. You are a neat freak and I secretly love it! Without your influence around I might just be a packrat, yet because of you, we have a pretty darn uncluttered home.
11. Speaking of our home, I actually get excited to clean the house "just for you" and have dinner ready, like some sort of 50's housewife, because it makes you a happy man. Just forget I said this when I am really tired, okay?
12. You have never been an emotional guy, and rarely let people know how much they mean to you, but you will stand up for the ones you love and defend them no matter what a jerk it makes you look like. I wish more people would realize that this is your way of saying "I love you."
13. You always put your dishes in the sink. Thanks love :)
14. Some days, when I am at work, I come home to new pictures and videos of Keyser that you took. Its so adorable to see you love him so much.
15. The other day, you were talking in your sleep, and I asked you what you were saying, and you said "Doing calculations." I adore my nerd...seriously!
16. The fact that you still give me butterflies EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
17. Your eyes. Pool water blue. And your eyebrows. I wish I was so lucky to be blessed with them... you are so handsome (even though you will never admit it).
18. Your dedication to everything. Some call it perfectionism, but I see it as you not wanting to let yourself down. I wish Keyser is blessed to have at least half of the brains you have. We may have a future Einstein on our hands if he gets all of them! You are truly a genius...I hope you realize how smart I think you are.
19. How easy our relationship is. Its not work, it comes naturally for us. This is how I know we will last forever.
20. Your love. Its so deep. I ask you, self-consciously, how much you love me. I know the truth. You love me to the moon and back, and I still to this day will probably never know why. I love you too my love. Just as much as you do me. Promise.
You are an amazing husband. An amazing Dad. An amazing everything. We are so lucky to have you and I am so lucky to be the one lucky enough to be married to you. :)
(Okay, that was mushy...I just couldn't help it!)
Posted by Chelsey at 7:21 AM
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Keyser boy is 6 months! Well, 6 months and 5 days, but thats mommy's fault for not updating sooner...life has been busy and baby has been sick, boo!
Keyser continues to amaze us everyday. I know I feel like I say that all the time, but he really does! He has been turning into the most beautiful baby and the funniest one too! He makes us smile even when we feel like we can't. Hes just simply wonderful!
At 6 months Keyser can:
- Eat like a champ! He has tried (since 5 months) homemade peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, avocados, butternut squash, oatmeal, apples, and now bananas. He went from 2 meals a day to now three, with oatmeal as breakfast, a fruit at lunch, and veggie for dinner! What a big boy :) He still breastfeeds 6-8 times a day too!
- Still hates tummy time, but is now capable to do "Baby Pushups" and love to show mommy his muscles :)
- Looks more and more like Daddy everyday...I couldn't be more pleased :)
- Loves to stand and will attempt to pull himself up on the couch cushions! This surpised Travis and I the other day!
- He also loves to "walk". He gets so proud of himself when we hold his hands and let him explore!
- The doggies have become his best friends, and will watch them and laugh and laugh, especially Cash, one of our Black Labs. They really don't have much interest in him though :)
- My favorite: He will give me kisses!! I ask "Give mommy kisses" and he usually turns and gives me the sweetest open mouth kisses, like he is going to eat me :) He will on occasion give them to others, but I am usually the sole bearer of them :) Thats okay with mommy!
We love our little guy so much, he is truly our miracle!
Posted by Chelsey at 12:45 PM
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Check it out! I love supporters :)
Posted by Chelsey at 7:46 AM
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
I saw a challenge on a money matters blog about challenging yourself to not eat out for a whole month! With my husband FREAKING out about his student loans coming up and our need to eat in more often, I thought what the heck. 30 days isn't that terribly long and I have actually been meaning to drop fast food whenever Keyser is old enough to understand what a Happy Meal is, so why not try it out? It may even help me (us) lose a few L-B's.
So heres the Rules:
1. Menu plan for 2 weeks, enough meals to make it through our bi-monthly grocery trips.
2. Sprinkle in plenty of meals that I can easily make, because the worst culprit for me wanting to order pizza, etc. is that I am tired and lazy after work ;)
3. Special occasions are the only reason to eat out (i.e Mother's Day, our anniversary)
4. If someone brings us food (Travis' mom does bring him food sometimes while I'm at work...cough...spoiled...cough), then its all good. As long as we aren't paying for it!
We are hoping this saves some green when it comes to the monthly expenses. I will be tracking it to see how it goes and I will let you all know the results. This is going to be tough, but I think it will be pretty rewarding as well! Pray that we stick to it!
With that, I leave you with a big boy pic of my little man...He's sitting up all by himself now (tear)
BTW, I'm watermarking all my pics from now on. There are a lot of crazies out there who steal pics and call them their "own". Can't be too cautious!!
Posted by Chelsey at 6:37 PM
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
What are you favorite "healthy" snacks?
I am going grocery shopping in a couple of days and am looking for some new stuff I may not have tried or thought of before.
I usually get:
Nature Valley Granola Bars
sugar free jello
I am not too, too adventurous when it comes to stuff (note: I hate hummus! Crazy, I know!) but I am willing to try new things! Just nothing too crazy :)
Also, the cheaper the better...DH and I have a pretty strict budget!
Gosh, here I am being all bossy, but really I would love any suggestions! Thanks!!
Also, yesterday, I met a wonderful blog friend! In Louisville of all places! Never thought THAT would happen ;) We actually met on the bump, then followed the blogs, and then found each other on facebook! We had a great lunch and tried to do some shopping in Downtown Jeffersonville, IN but everything was pretty much closed! Oh well, we will have to hit the mall next time :) Anyway, Keyser and I had a great time with Shaylynn! Heres her blog: http://familyofgrants.blogspot.com/ Shes a sweet person expecting her own bundle soon! And she has beat cancer! Thats pretty awesome :)
Well, I'll be checking back to see if you all have any yummy suggestions! Thanks!!
Posted by Chelsey at 8:16 AM
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Its a hodge podge kind of post...I don't have lots of time, well, ever, so since I have a moment, I figured I would just throw it all into one...hope you don't mind :)
Well, first off, Happy Easter Everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful day with family or friends! I have to work tonight, but as soon as the husband wakes up, we will give Keyser his Easter basket. Travis doesn't want to "lie" to the kiddo, or so he says, so its all on mommy to make a big deal out of the Easter Bunny, while he sits back and watches :) I think there is no harm in being a kid, and therefore, Keyser will know all about Santa, the Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the such!
Speaking of teeth...Keyser haz them. He cut his fist tooth, the bottom left one, and the right one is on its way soon, like real soon. I will tell you this, the night waking has virtually stopped. I am probably jinxing myself, but he went from waking 3-4 times, to last night only waking 1. I am a happy momma!
Finally, the zoo!! We had so much fun last Wednesday! The weather was a balmy 80 degrees in Louisville, KY and my sister and I packed up the kids for a day of sightseeing animals. The highlight of the day was when the gorilla came right up to the window to take a peak at my "monkey" :) He got soo close and was just staring at him!! Someone told me gorillas love babies and they were right! Keyser loved just taking everything in...hes a observer definitely. Just like Daddy :)
Heres the overload jumble of pics :)
First time on swing!
These are pictures of his pro pics because they never emailed them to me! I love them :) JCPenney has a pretty awesome portrait studio!
We'll just say he wasn't put in his crib this way. Hes a "wallower" like his mommy! BTW, thats Indiana speak for a wiggle worm :) I found that out when Travis called me one! LOL
Posted by Chelsey at 5:41 AM
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Well 5 long months have passed, our Keyser Boy, and we love you more than we ever thought possible. I heard a quote the other day about "before you were here a minute, I would die for you" and I thought about this in the car yesterday on my way to work. I would absolutely die for you...thats crazy how intense a parent's love for their child is. You mean the world to us, probably more than you will ever realize, that is, until you have your own babies. This love for you will span the terrible twos, the rebellious teenage years, the independent 20 something years, and long after you have grown up, flown the nest, and started a family of your own. Mommy and Daddy's love for you will never falter, even in the worst of times. I just want you to know this...
Well at 5 months, our Keyser Boy can:
~Roll over to his belly and back
~Wants so badly to sit up and can while propped with the boppy. He does "baby crunches" if you hold his legs, and completely pulls himself up!
~Still doesn't sleep through the night! (mommy really wishes he would!)
~Has had his first vegetable, peas, and hated every minute of it. We will try carrots tomorrow!
~Still has a love affair with his feet!
~Is working on his first 2 teeth, the bottom ones, and *hopefully* they will break through soon. They are so close the top of his gums are white!
~"Talks" a lot, and sometimes he puts himself to sleep by talking...its adorable.
~Finally, and pretty importantly, he sleeps in his crib!!! Without his swaddle (!!) and positioner (!!!) Yay!! I think this was more of a mommy hurdle and not so much him. I had a niece that died from SIDS so I am a bit of a freak about this, but we went to the crib and all other stuff cold turkey and it was a smooth process. I think we both were ready!
Now on to pictures!
First taste of peas...mid-shudder :) He gagged, shuddered, and oozed peas. I'd call it a semi-success!
Mommy and Daddy like to dress me up and take funny pictures. Are these guys really my parents? At least I'm cute while doing it ;)
He loves, loves, loves to stand so we thought we'd let him. Don't worry, he was completely supervised!
Posted by Chelsey at 4:47 AM