Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Watch out world...Keyser's a-crawlin'

Well, I had a video, but its not working so I will get one on later...hopefully of all of his recent accomplishments :)

I am soo proud of my boog :) He is a crawling machine!

He started last Friday and oh my, what a difference a week makes! He is all over now, does the traditional crawl around the carpet and when he moves to the kitchen tile, he does a sort of side scoot...soo cute :)

He is also pulling up onto everything! And even cruises along the couch a little :)

Also...he waves bye bye! Its more of a 'look at the hand and wave bye bye to myself' sort of deal, but he gets it!

So many milestones so quickly...I am afraid to ask whats next! I am so proud its almost ridiculous!

0 comments:

web page design

Voting